Skip to main content

Only Flyers for International Life Club






Above flyers are designed for a campus club named International Club. They organize free dinners for exchange students every 1st Friday of the month. They have low budget which is why all flyers needs to be in black 'n white for low-cost printing. Their requirement for text is a lot because the audience or readers are not known to the area as well as this type of event. I used Adobe illustrator to design these flyers and the illustrations are downloaded from web.







I uploaded this flyer because it is a different design from my other flyers, but there is no hierarchy between typography. It goes well in left top triangle, but the right bottom triangle messes up with a lot different text styles. I used Adobe Illustrator and photos from web. I uploaded this flyer on my blog as it reminds me how I realized to improve my typography. 


This flyer was designed for a south asian event which is again a dinner event organized for specifically south asian students only. I used Adobe Illustrator and color red & yellow as it attracts hunger. The image used on the top are Indian food dishes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illustrations

Adobe Photoshop was used for this Digital Painting. These playcards was to design as a part of final project for Adobe Illustrator from scratch. 

3D Modeling & Interior Designing

Follow the link below for more 3D Character modeling (Robotic) http://ruppalrupali.blogspot.com/2017/12/mechanical-3d-modeling.html